Dilasagram Convent School CBSE is a private institution established, managed and run by the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Spirit. It is a minority Institution run under the banner of the Catholic Church. A managing committee constitutes as per rules and rights of a Minority Institution oversees the functioning of the school. The aim of the Congregation is “Works of Love And Compassion,” being led by the Holy Spirit and by being open to the demands and challenges of the time. We are involved in the Educational, Social, Pastoral and Medical Fields. The mission of educating the children and the youth is being fulfilled through our Educational Institutions.
RENEW THE FACE OF THE EARTH
To be dynamic communities of love that renews the face of the earth by educating children, youth and women through a holistic approach.
To ensure quality education and developing skills, values, character, competence and confidence in our students to help them build a strong foundation their future and thus to contribute to the society.
The aim of our educational institutions is to establish the Kingdom of God on the earth where peace and justice prevail. We as prophetic voices in the world work towards announcing the Good News and denouncing Social Evils.
- To impart sound character and personality.
- To instill constitutional values to work for a better society.
- To promote human excellence, critical thinking & scientific approach.
- To promote respect for all religions, traditions and cultures.
- To encourage developing talents, dedication and hard work.
- To motivate young minds to be compassionate, sensitive and live by the ideals of personal integrity and social commitment.
- To promote harmonious relationship with God, self, people and nature.
- To promote faith by imparting spiritual and human values.